Drainage Solutions: Spring Texas
Once we have determined the problem, Planet Green goes to work with efficient and affordable solutions for landscape drainage in Spring, Texas and surrounding communities. The options depend on the problems. The solutions include:
- Creating a soakaway—a hole filled with rocks that provides a place for water to go
- Installing drains
- Digging trenches
- Laying pipes
Finding the lowest point in the landscape tells us where water naturally will flow. That is the basis for any correction. Drains, ditches, pipes and soakaways must work with water's natural tendencies.
Lawn Drainage: Spring, Texas
Let our expert technicians find out what is causing the problem. From our years of experience in the business, we know what to look for, so we can zero in on the cause and then provide you with the right solution to poor drainage in Spring, Texas, and surrounding communities.
We start the process by examining your landscape. Knowing the lay of the land tells us much about the cause of the problem, as well as the solution. Our experienced technicians study:
- The slope of the land, as water travels to the lowest space
- The type of soil, as these show varying tendencies to hold and drain water quickly or not
- The paved areas, because water spills off driveways and sidewalks onto your lawn
- Your neighbors' yards, as water may travel from their property to yours if your land is lower